Ive been asking a few muslim questions on here of late cause my friend has converted and recently married one and im curious as to see what she has gotten herself into…
I was curious and thought i would look up a muslim forum to find out a bit more and came upon this…
QUOTE(Othman @ Jan 30 2007, 11:46 PM)
Well its spot off.
Take my own example. I believe, unreservedly, that:
- the Shari’ah is superior to any other law;
- Islam is the only correct way of life, and is superior to all others;
- Islam is bound to dominant all other ways of life;
- the Khilafah must be re-established;
- all Western interference in the Muslim world must cease;
- Isreal is an illegal state which has no right to exist where it does;
- Democracy, secularism and western liberalism are all kufr ideologies.
Beliefs which in the books of those who use such labels, makes me a ‘radical’.
Yet I do not have an irrelgious or criminal past. I do not feel rejected by the society I live in, and I do relate to my parents’ culture. In fact I have been raised and educated in this society, and have graduated from one of its premier universities. So go figure.
Now this was taken from a muslim living in Australia, and currently we are having a debate in this country with the amount of muslims we should allow to immigrate here. After reading this, im beginning to wonder if all muslims think that way? Cause if they do, its no wonder countries such as france etc are worried about their muslim intake.
Im not starting this thread to have a debate, but was wondering if this is the TRUE view of all muslims?