Another prayer for Tiffany.

Thank you guys for helping me with in prayer with her. I ask for your assistance one more time. If you wish to use my real name, its Joe.

Oh God the Father, for the past 4 months I have been praying and fighting for Tiffany tiredlessly. I have been tiring to open her eyes and heart so that she my turn to your son Jesus Christ. Even in my own pain, suffering, and frustration I still continue to battle the forces of evil to pull her out of the hands of manipulation. God please help her, and show me what must be done.

Lord Jesus, please let no harm come to Tiffany, please forgive her sins. Even though she is putting me through all this diffcutliy.

Little Scoty

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Eternal Father, we thank You for the crosses that we bear knowing that each one is an opportunity to grow closer to You. We believe that all things are possible through You and that for those who love You, all things work together for good. We come together now humbly asking that You send Your Holy Spirit to our sister Tiffany. We ask that You open her eyes, soften her heart and draw her home to Mother Church and to Jesus Christ. We also ask that you bless your humble servant Joe for the love and charity he shows to this wayward soul. Fill him, almighty God with sufficient grace to bear this cross with renewed hope, patience and zeal that brings him comfort, Tiffany home and glory to Your most Holy name.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen

Amen.

We fly to your patronage,
O holy Mother of God.
Despise not our petitions
in our necessities,
but deliver us from all dangers,
O ever-glorious and blessed Virgin.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.