Another Urgent Prayer Request

Hi all! I have these friends in Louisiana who asked me for some prayer for their neighbor this morning. Here’s the email she sent…

Please pray for the Holloway Family in Louisiana. Todd is verbally
abusive towards his wife and children/stepchildren. Sunday he was drunk
and got physical against his wife, and stepdaughter when she tried to help
her mother. He was arrested, but released about 2 days later. His family
is worried about retaliation. Please pray for Todd’s conversion
especially. He has expressed a desire to change, in the past, but was and
still is abused by his stepfather, so that’s basically what he knows.

Thank you and may God bless you and those you care for, with His peace,
strength and joy,
Renee :slight_smile:
P.S. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone else who is willing to
pray for them.

Anyway, your assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks :slight_smile: God bless -Ferdy

+JMJTJ+

Todd and his family will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for them!

Father, please send Your Holy Spirit to this man and heal him of the injuries of his upbringing. Please give him a gentle and forgiving heart that opens to genuine love of his family.
Please grant healing to the lives of his wife and step-daughter, and protect them from harm. I ask, in Jesus’ name

Thank you for asking I am happy to pray for the family. Praying that Jesus gives the family strength to change their ways and to resist Satan’s temptation to violence. God bless.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Thanks , dear friends for all your patience and kindness through your prayers.

God bless always,
-Ferdy

This was sent earlier today.

I forgot to tell you and your friends that Chelsea really appreciated the
prayers. So thank you :slight_smile:
God bless,
Renee :slight_smile:

Will pray for them, especially for Todd’s conversion.

Still praying!

Praying as hard as I can, mate.

Praying…
Grandma Glor

I’ve been saying a Rosary daily eversince myself …**Thank you dear Mother Mary for praying for Chelsea and her mom and step dad. **

Thanks to all who were dedicated to the prayer intentions of so many here . God bless you - Ferdy

Know that I am praying for the conversion of Todd to accept the Holy nature of God. And for his family so that they may continue to find strength in Jesus!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Prayers promised for this family.

I’m still praying too! My friend hasn’t said anything happened lately . Todd seems to be on the mend hopefully . Thank you for your prayers :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.