Another wonderful thing about Catholics

Catholics are happy to pray for other people regardless of who they are or what they believe.

:slight_smile:

Thank you…

Agreed.

Especially for their conversion. :wink:

(we also have a good sense of humor!)

Very true. I’m so grateful for everyone who has prayed for me here.

:thumbsup:

Jon

When we let the Lord work through us, we help Him to do the same for others. Pretty much the game plan. :wink:

Thank you.

May God bless you for your kind words.

You are right and we hope they pray for us. God Bless, Memaw

I find it to be a consolation that Muslims in Pakistan are supporting persecuted Christians. I am sure you do as well, considering that they were known in large circles to persecute your faith, Matthew Light. Contact me, if you decide it is right!

In my experience, nothing I say in debates with atheist makes them more agitated than when I tell them I’ll pray for them. And also, nothing else is more helpful!

Of course :slight_smile:

:crossrc:

I too like to thank the Catholics for their prayers offered to humanity as a whole, it is much appreciated! I can assure you prayers are offered in return :thumbsup:

Regards Tony

We have a sense of humor as well :smiley:

We do indeed pray for all our brothers and sisters in Christ, and those who do not yet know Him. :heart:

Yes we do
Thank you, God bless you:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

When my young adult son passed away unexpectedly last summer, a Catholic chaplain (sent by the local police department) was the first one to arrive at our house to provide spiritual care. I cannot tell you how much that meant to us. That priest was the only one of the 3 pastors who arrived that day (the other two were Lutheran) who prayed for my son’s soul and told me I could do the same. In the weeks that followed I asked every Catholic friend I knew to pray for my son’s soul, and they have. And I have. I could not have asked my Protestant friends to do that. This experience, along with many others, has served to bring me to the doorstep of the Catholic Church today.

That is a heartwarming story. May God hold your son’s soul in his eternal care and may you find many blessings as you continue in your faith journey.

May the Holy Spirit continue to guide you on you’re journey home. Welcome

jesus g

God bless you betsy.

You can be assured that your sin will also be in my prayers.
Would you mind I ask you his name so I may invoke his name before I pray?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.