Answered-prayer testimony! (St.Michael, Sacred Heart of Jesus, Infant Jesus of Prague)

I have been praying the St. Michael chaplet for the past two weeks and the novenas to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Infant Jesus of Prague in the past couple days. I began the Infant Jesus novena last night and this morning one of my intentions was answered!! I am moving to another country and have been rejected by numerous employers but this morning i received an offer from a company I would absolutely love to work for. I am still praying that the custody battle I am embroiled in will cease and my daughter will be in my care (as opposed to my abusive ex’s custody). I also have an online stalker who has been obsessed with me since 2011 and I have been praying to St. Michael for protection against her and the harassment and threats from my ex-husband. I am so very thankful for the job opportunity though. Praise the Lord!! Amen!! :thumbsup:

Praying for you!!!

:amen:

May the Lord Bless you on your journeys.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks be to God!

That is soo awesome!! It certainly is a testimony to the power of prayer !!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.