Anti Christ

Who is the anti christ according to catholic teachings

I believe you are going to find that there are “many” anti christs. Not just one.

Here is something right from the Catholic Answers “Library”.

catholic.com/library/The_Antichrist.asp

If you haven’t already done this, may I suggest that before coming to the forums with a question about “what Catholics teach on a particular subject”, first ‘check it out’ right on this website’s library. There is quite a lot of information. You can also check out “This Rock” magazine and search there for topics–they also cover quite a lot and give references, etc.

Then instead you can say, “I read in the Library here, or on This Rock, that Catholics teach X about Y. I am curious about this in X (or Y). Can you explain further?” It will make things easier for you and us, and instead of getting 100 people saying half a dozen things (in slightly different words, trying to explain), you’ll have 100 people responding to half a dozen proven and researched and CONSISTENTLY expressed teachings. Much less ‘repetition’ and confusion would result.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist.

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.