Anti-Christian website, will anger Protestants as much as Catholics.

After all the discussion of anti-Catholicism in this forum, I wonder if I could switch over to a particular propaganda which attacks all who profess Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Saviour.:crying:

As much as Jack Chick will make the blood of Catholics boil, the author of this website jesusneverexisted.com/index.html Kenneth Humphreys, a staunch Athiest and anti-Christian will anger Orthodox and Protestants of any theological persuasion.:mad:

I think Karl Keating and James White should co-author a book to refute Mr. Humphrey’s claims, and to combine their knowledge to prove Christ’s divinity from two very different Christian perspectives, along with the fact that Christ did in fact live.:thumbsup:

God bless,
Catholic29

[quote=Catholic29]I think Karl Keating and James White should co-author a book to refute Mr. Humphrey’s claims, and to combine their knowledge to prove Christ’s divinity from two very different Christian perspectives, along with the fact that Christ did in fact live.:thumbsup:
[/quote]

Mr. Humphrey wouldn’t stand a chance. Funny Mr. Humphrey cites Suetonius…if I remember correctly Suetonius also mentions Jesus. So does Tacitus.

In Christ,
Rand

I think I may be entering into discussion with someone who usese these books as basis for their beliefs

any help is appreciated

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.