Anxiety, difficult job situation

I’m going through a rough time right now w/ anxiety related to a difficult job situation. The items to be concerned about keep mounting and with every incident I feel more and more overwhelmed. I won’t go into too many details, but there are potential legal ramifications and of course financial ramifications. I know the Lord is with me and knows what I am going through. I am praying that His will be done, but also for relief because I don’t know how much longer I can deal with this - every minute is a struggle.

Please pray for me. I cannot wait to get out of this so I can return the favor to someone that needs it down the road.

Thank you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Ask the Holy Spirit to put the right words in your mouth and the right thoughts in your head.

Father, please strengthen toddkitta, giving clarity about how to handle this situation. St. Thomas More, intercede for this situation.

Praying for peace and strength for you and that you’ll get through your troubles.

Lord, I pray for toddkitta. Help her to place all her confidence in your merciful love and help her to surrender herself to your merciful love whenever he troubles get the best of her and she is worried with more anxiety than she can handle. I pray that she can find peace in knowing that you will all things for the good for those who love you and do your will. May toddkitta always love you and do your will, despite any mistakes she may have made in the past. The past is the past. The future is the future. Neither of them is what you want her to focus on. You want her to focus on loving you and being loved by you now in the present. May she leave the past to your mercy; leave the future to your loving providence and live the present in your love. Help toddkitta, Lord, at this dificult time and grant her peace in knowing that she is commited to you and commited to doing your will in all things. May she always have Mary, our gracious Mother as her Advocate and be spared anything too severe on her good soul. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I’m troubled by all you are going through and the difficulties you are facing, so I’ll be keeping you in my prayers and Masses.

Prayed for toddkitta…

Eternal, Holy God,
I come to you burdened with worries,
fears, doubts, and troubles.
Calm and quiet me with peace of mind.
Empty me of the anxiety that disturbs me,
of the concerns that weary my spirit,
and weigh heavy on my heart.
Loosen my grip on the disappointments and grievances
I hold on to so tightly.
Release me from the pain of past hurts,
of present anger and tension, of future fears.
Sometimes it’s too much for me Lord,
too many demands and problems,
too much sadness, suffering, and stress.
Renew me spiritually and emotionally.
Give me new strength, hope, and confidence.
Prepare me to meet the constant struggles of daily life
with a deeper faith and trust in You.
Let your love set me free, for peace,
for joy, for grace, for life, for others, forever.

Amen

Thank you all so much. I will treasure your responses and I thank you for your prayers.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.