Anxiety from financial pressure

Would someone be kind enough to pray for someone I know who is going through financial troubles which are affecting every aspect of his life and keeping him in the grip of the devil.

Thank you.

Jesus,
You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords!
Please help this man who is in financial trouble. Help him put his trust in You to first realize that he does not need money. Help him with this trust, where upon he will be able to let his life go into Your hands and not have to worry about the things of this world.

With this trust I beg of You to grace him with, he can walk in faith and, by Your grace, the devil will be cast aside and he will no longer walk in worry of how situations will unfold for his life.

Help him realize trust in You is worth more than any trust fund. When he is given this spiritual wealth I trust that you will provide the money for him that he needs as this world requires it of all of us. Help him also to better manage his money and to never see it beyond the worth of the ink printed on the paper.

Please help us all view money in such a way. Give us the kind of trust that with such amazing faith we could hope to live with no money and Your with Love alone. With You all things are possible…maybe Your will is to get by with no money…I do not know. Just help us trust that You do know!

Thank You Lord!

Amen, Amen!
+

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holy Spirit, please guide and bless this man. Amen

Jesus I know there is a lot of anguish behind this request. I ask Your miraculous mercy for this person. Have pity on those trapped by financial burdens and discouragement. Have pity on this person Lord.

And God bless you

Prayers promised

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.