Anxiety issues

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I ask all of to please, if possible and if I may request, Please so kindly say a prayer for me.

For the past few months, I have thought that I have been envious whenever I received a sinking feeling in my stomach. I am now beginning to dawn upon the fact that all this time, and even now, I am not struggling with envy as I have no envious thoughts, I am struggling with anxiety.

My scrupulosity has gotten to the point where I am now probably having some sort of reflux with my stomach acids due to anxiety. Please pray for me!! Anything and everything will work, particularly to the SACRED and MERCIFUL Heart of Our LORD, and Our Lady of Fatima

I will mention this to my spiritual director

Love you all!!

Fratere tuus in CORDE JESU

Frenki Fehervari
FF/ff

Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, I ask you to please help mymammamary to bear this cross courageously, patiently and lovingly; and help him to find the peace of mind, heart and soul which the world can not give. May he offer up his sufferings and receive the best medical care. Amen.

Mymamamary, I will pray for you also. This prayer has helped me with my anxiety also. “I trust You with all my heart God, nothing disturbes me, all things pass, only God remains.”

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Dear Lord-

Grant your gift of peace to our young brother and friend. We recognize the evil one’s attempt to distract us and scare us with anxiety and physical suffering.
Be not afraid.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular, Mymamary, and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. Our Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you all so very much!!

Love you all!!

Fratere tuus in CORDE JESU
Frenki Fehervari

I am praying that God Bless you with relief

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.