Anxiety

If you could just say a little prayer for me, I would be very grateful. My anxiety is acting up tonight, and I am struggling to trust the Lord with a change in my life.

Thank you.

Lord, please help Jared. Please relieve his anxiety and replace it with your peace. Give him the grace to trust in your divine will.

In your holy name we pray.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Lord, please help Jared to place all his confidence in your merciful love and to be totally surrendered to your will, which is love and mercy itself. Help him place all his trust in you; help him find his peace in doing so. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Jared, I think it’s understandable to be anxious about a change in your life.
I ask You, Lord, to ensure that it is for the better.
Please bless Jared and grant him peace.

Amen.:signofcross:

Jared, I will be praying earnestly for you. I’m so sorry you are going through a difficult time. I will remember you during the intercessions at Mass tomorrow morning.

Thank you Miss Linda and everyone else. Today has been very hard. It feels like I’m coming undone at the seams, but I find comfort in thinking of Mary and Jesus. Thank you all so very much. I hate making a request when there are so many others with bigger problems, but I praise my Lord for every one of you for taking the time to take my intention to Him. :grouphug:

Jared, when something concerns your welfare, it is an important prayer request.

[size=2]Our God I believe that You watch over all that You create. Please grant that I trust You completely, regardless of any circumstance in my life or in others’ lives. [/size]

Please give me wisdom and grace not rely on my good works, prayers, or penance. I will therefore not be discouraged by my frailties, temptations or infidelities.

With Your great love for me, I will not fear for my future, the unknown. I ask Your wisdom to guide and strengthen me.

I trust only in Your merciful love

:signofcross:

*Soul of Christ Sanctify Jared.

Body of Christ Save Jared.

Blood of Christ Inebriate Jared.

Passion of Christ Strengthen Jared.

Jesus we trust in you always, and thank you for you blessing.

Amen*

:signofcross:

Jared you are in my prayers.I too have suffered with anxiety on and off for years.May God bless you and heal you.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen
Father please heal Jared in body mind and spirit.Grant him strength to deal witrh the changes in his life.May Your Holy Spirit be with him guiding him through.Amen

Praying for His peace to shine on you …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the HolySpirit!
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be.
World without end!
AMEN

:highprayer::signofcross:

Praying for you. Nothing in this life, no matter how troubling, can change the fact that our victory is already won.

Oh Jared, I had one of those days yesterday! :console: I call them my ‘heavy cross days.’ You are carrying a heavy burden, but know that God carries it with you…don’t try to carry the cross on your own, give it to God. Easier said than done, I know. You are in my prayers that your anxiety will subside, and that things will get better for you. :gopray:

Thank you whatevergirl and everyone else who has added their prayers. Today was an emotionally exhausting day, but I believe the worst is over.

People without anxiety issues would probably think my torment for the past four days has been ‘much ado about nothing,’ but for me anxiety is an irrational reality. I am grateful, at least, that when I crawl into bed at night and my head is filled with terrifying thoughts, I can call out to Jesus and Mary. The last few nights I’ve fallen asleep with my rosary in my hand and a “Hail Mary” on my lips. Before I believed, I was alone during these times. Now I can pray. God never leaves us, and that is praise-worthy. :slight_smile:

I am so glad that you have found comfort in prayer. I will say another prayer for you …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.