anxiety

husband’s condition seems to be deteriorating. I sprinkled Holy Water on him, which he didn’t like. He keeps making promises and not following through. Dealing with several pressing home needs, no money, and have come down with cellulitis of my elbow. Feel very alone and scared.

Dealing with sin and atonement. God is a loving and merciful God. His punishments are just. But it is necessary to fear him also, because of his mercy.

Mixed up and confused.

May your grief be replaced with joy.

The message of our Lady of Medjugorje on 2nd July:

“My children; Again, in a motherly way, I implore you to stop for a moment and to reflect on yourselves and on the transience of this your earthly life. Then reflect on eternity and the eternal beatitude. What do you want? Which way do you want to set out on? The Father`s love sends me to be a mediatrix for you, to show you with motherly love the way which leads to the purity of soul; a soul unburdened by sin; a soul that will come to know eternity. I am praying that the light of the love of my Son may illuminate you, so that you may triumph over weaknesses and come out of misery. You are my children and I desire for all of you to be on the way of salvation. Therefore, my children, gather around me that I may have you come to know the love of my Son and thus open the door of eternal beatitude. Pray as I do for your shepherds. Again I caution you: do not judge them, because my Son chose them. Thank you.”

medjugorje.org/

Praying for you both!

May Mother Mary ease your suffering. May she protect you under her mantle of gentle love and purity. May she guide you and give you hope. Amen.

You and your husband are in my prayers, LynneHelen.

I too shall pray for the both of you!

God bless you

Graham

I am definitely praying for you and your husband, I pray that God bless you with happiness in life and that he relieve all your stresses and burdens you both may have

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you :)

Lord God, please bless lynnehelen and her husband with the graces they need to get through their current trials. Provide for their needs, both temporal and spiritual. I pray they her husband be healed in mind, body, and spirit… Please touch our friend lynnehelen with Your mighty healing power so that she too may be restored to good health in mind, body, and spirit. AMEN.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, "Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart." With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying hard for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.