Any Advice is Needed

Hello everyone. My name is Claudette. I am glad to be here online with you. I need answers both professionaly and unprofessionaly to my problem. The problem is I am very worried about the person that led me to the Catholic faith. She is calling herself an atheist now. I have been praying for her and I think I am getting a message that I need to help her in some way. She is a very intelligent and prideful person so I am very confused as to what to do. I don’t want to drive her even further from the faith by not knowing what I am doing. I will consider any input you all will give me and I will pray about it. Thank you for any help I can get on this matter. Denying Christ puts your soul in horrible peril.

[quote=Claudette]Hello everyone. My name is Claudette. I am glad to be here online with you. I need answers both professionaly and unprofessionaly to my problem. The problem is I am very worried about the person that led me to the Catholic faith. She is calling herself an atheist now. I have been praying for her and I think I am getting a message that I need to help her in some way. She is a very intelligent and prideful person so I am very confused as to what to do. I don’t want to drive her even further from the faith by not knowing what I am doing. I will consider any input you all will give me and I will pray about it. Thank you for any help I can get on this matter. Denying Christ puts your soul in horrible peril.
[/quote]

***“I think I am getting a message that I need to help her in some way.”***What do you mean? She is asking for help subtley/indirectly? Or this is something you sense when praying for her?

She obviously has some issues inside that need to be resolved. Sounds like she has had a great crisis in her life. She is lucky to have you concerned about her. We have a great Catholic counseling office about 45 Min. from our town. If you could get her to talk to a professional, it might help.

God bless you,
Deacon Tony

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.