Any artists out there?

I just started a blog as a means to connect and evangelize. It's about the intersection of faith and art with a special focus on Theology of the Body.

john1v14.blogspot.com

Hi,

I am an art major pursuing a 4-year degree (Bachelor of Art in Art) at my local state university, and I hope to go on to obtain a Master's in Theology - probably from the Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio because they offer long-distance courses.

I took a quick look at your blog, and I think your ideas are interesting. I'm also happy to discover that I'm not the only person around who wants to integrate authentic Catholicism (the kind that comes from Rome) with fine art.

Michelle

P.S. - I'm 41 years old, so I'm also a "non-traditional" student.

Very nice work! It's great that you can use the faith to inspire your talents, as I have with music. My dearest friend is a talented devout Catholic artist as well. I pray that you'll go far with your work and continue to glorify God and his great creation, man with your work. :thumbsup:

i’m an illustrator and am trying to launch my first graphic novel trough my Advent Media company, i actually posted a sneak peek at the cover on this section of the forums.
I tend to put bits and pieces of Christianity in to my work all the time including this project.
:smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.