Any books on the End Times?

I’m looking for any book about the End Times that is juicy and hardcore and really meaty from the Eastern Catholic or Eastern Orthodox or Coptic perspectives. Thanks.

amazon.com/Ultimate-Things-Orthodox-Christian-Perspective/dp/096227139X

This isn’t a book, but books are referenced:
instituteofcatholicculture.org/the-apocalypse-of-st-john-a-study-of-the-book-of-revelation/

There’s a detailed study of Revelation and the end times on Amazon, I think I just searched “second coming” or something.

I just started reading Michael Barber’s Coming Soon: Unlocking the Book of Revelation and so far it is pretty good.

amazon.com/Coming-Soon-Unlocking-Revelation-Applying-ebook/dp/B0015Q6OW6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425619804&sr=8-1&keywords=michael+barber

Also David Currie’s: “The Rapture: The end-times Error That Leaves the Bible Behind”

amazon.com/Rapture-End-Times-Error-Leaves-Behind-ebook/dp/B005D9IGKE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1425619912&sr=8-3&keywords=david+currie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.