Any Fighting game Fans?

i Just love the fighting game genre Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters (NOT Mortal kombat cause its too unbalenced are there any people that feel the same as me?

my favorite fighting game at the moment is BlazBlue, its a Lot like Guilty Gear

sorry if i don't include 3d fighters i love 2d fighters i wish i could get good at tekken lol

And what's your favorite fighting game?

i Gotta Say mines BlazBlue Can't Wait for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift i'm importing the Japanese Version :D idk i love all fighting games besides MK.. ultimate mk 3 is the best imo :)

And do you Play in Japanese? it sounds better to me imo :) i cant stand playing blazblue in english if you have a ps3 with Either BlazBlue or Street Fighter 4, or King of fighters 12, or Tekken 6 (even though i stink at it) ask for my psn :D i platinumed SF4 and BB lol

My Main on BlazBlue: Ragna Main on SF4: Ryu lol, those 2 are my favorite fighters on ps3/360 but, BlazBlue is my all time favorite on ps3 i think it plays better then SF4.. you can Rapid Cancel, You have distortion drives, Air Dash, Ability to keep combos going :D

I can't wait until Super Street Fighter IV comes out later this month. I'm also a huge Mortal Kombat fan. I've liked all the recent 3D versions of the game. Dead or Alive is probably my favorite 3D fighting franchise.

is Doa any good? i've been always a 2d fighter player cant wait for SSF4 either but, when BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Comes out i'll be playing that a lot more :D

street fighter...all of'em..... tech romancer..... mortal kombat

I try to diversify between the 2-d and 3-d. DOA/Tekken/UFC(I know right) are pretty good. I only wish Street Fighter EX had the same quality. Games like Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, smash bros, street fighter(II/alpha III/IV), marvel vs capcom (1/2), JoJo’s Bizzare adventure are also solid well balanced games.

I wonder how you classify the first naruto fighter for the ps2? You could jump to the back ground and foreground but it moved generally like a 2d fighter. Still, it was really fun for an anime game. A surprisingly fun game, if not just for the characters was Dream Mix TV youtube.com/watch?v=ao9QRI-GiKo . I’ll leave it up to you if it’s worth getting a Jap ps2 to watch optimus prime beat up simon belmont :smiley:

I don’t know why, the combo system in games like killer instinct and mortal kombat never had me that thrilled.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.