Any good books on Catholic Medical Ethics?

My sister is eager to learn more about Catholic Medical Ethics. She’s aspiring to be a doctor. She wants to know both what’s right and why on all the significant issues Catholics in the medical field have to deal with, and also how to live these teachings in a gracious and Christlike way.

Does anyone here have some good Catholic books on the subject to recommend?

amazon.com/Difficult-Moral-Questions-Lord-Jesus/dp/0819909815

Personally I think she’d be better off getting a good general book on medical ethics, which will help her understand the issues better.

I would recommend Birth, Suffering, and Death Catholic Perspectives at the Edges of Life by K. Wm. Wides, S.J., F. Abel, S.J. and J.C. Harvey (Eds) (Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1992) ISBN 0-7923-1547-2

+She can check out the EWTN.com website . . . they have quite a bit of material available re Catholic medical morality and sound Christian medical ethics . . . teaching videos as well as written material . . . *may God clearly lead and guide her . . . *

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . Sweet Spirit of our God+
. . . please guide and direct+
[/RIGHT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.