Any good Catholic lectures you recommend?

Looking for some suggestions of good lectures/podcasts about Catholic Church — especially about our history and Saints. Audiobooks suggestions are welcome too!

God bless for any help!

Anything by Fr. Mike Shmitz. :slight_smile:

I might have misspelled his name lol

1 Like

I’m unfortunately already up-to-date with all Ascension Presents sermons/videos… :sweat_smile:
But thanks, maybe someone else will get hooked too!

Awww no way!! Have you watched videos by Bishop Barron?

1 Like

Great recommendation, thanks! I just found out his Church Fathers 101 series and lot more. Until now, I thought he was just talking about contemporary culture.

My recommendation-

Peace!!!

1 Like

Look up the Institute of Catholic Culture. Best Catholic education site I have found.

3 Likes

I agree that this are a great source, but Sensus fidelium one time called out Word on fire as being a site for cafeteria Catholics which I disagree with (especially considering how it has a very well known and respected bishop educated in all things Catholic). Has anyone else ever thought of word on fire for being for cafeteria Catholics?

How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization

Catholic Productions (Brant Pitre, John Bergsma, and others)

Blog

You Tube Channel

1 Like

In addition to a couple already mentioned, I’ve always enjoyed Father Mitch Pacwa. Also, Dr David Anders. Both can be found en masse on YouTube.

1 Like

I love lectures by Fr. Mike Schmitz and Fr. Casey Cole. I also find inspirational lectures from Pope Francis. What about English lectures by Bro. Bo Sanchez or Cardinal Tagle?

1 Like

The two series Catechism of St. Pope Pius X and Video Lectio Divina…

This one has many Fr. Ripperger talks…

1 Like

Institute of Catholic Culture has a ton.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.