Any idea about this book?

Hi all; a friend of mine who works with me in the same office was reading today a book about the letters given by the Virgin Mary to a catholic priest; this book is confirmed by the Pope JP2 and printed in Milano, Italy; it’s a lenghthy book with all the messages given to that priest which talks about many things including the satanic cults that arose after Jesus’ time, the end of days signs, the threat of Massons ,explanation of John’s Book of revelation ecc…any idea if this book is trustworthy and about the advocates of this book ( i think called Mary’s movement in English)…thx …

Was this book Fr. Stefano Gobbi’s To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons published by the Marian Movement of Priests?

See This Rock Magazine:

The Marian Movement of Priests
Is It Safe for Faithful Catholics ?

By Mary Beth Kremski

… Is Jesus going to return in glory by the year 2000? According to Fr. Gobbi’s locutions, the Blessed Mother says he is.

Message 532 says in part: “I [Mary] confirm to you that, by the great jubilee of the year two thousand, there will take place the triumph of my Immaculate Heart, of which I foretold you at Fatima, and this will come to pass with the return of Jesus in glory, to establish his Reign in the world. Thus you will at last be able to see with your own eyes the new heavens and the new earth” (To The Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons, U.S. National Headquarters of the MMP [1995], 893). …

yes i guess it is this one ! i’ll check this passage on monday to make sure it is the same book, and i’ll read the link now…thank you !!

yes yes, now am pretty sure it is the same one; in fact, i had my own doubts about the content of the messages ; thx for clearing my doubts; i must warn my friend for she is taking the book and the movement very seriously.

This subject sounds interesting?

[quote=Matt16_18]Was this book Fr. Stefano Gobbi’s To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons published by the Marian Movement of Priests?

By Mary Beth Kremski

… Is Jesus going to return in glory by the year 2000? According to Fr. Gobbi’s locutions, the Blessed Mother says he is.

[/quote]

Now I’m annoyed. Jesus came back and we missed it. :eek:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.