Any Ninja Gaiden Players?

I just love the NG series but im dissapointed with NG sigma 2 .. whats your fav ng game? i love them all except NGS2 i need a 360 to get NG2 but i only have a ps3 & wii :(

I haven't played Sigma 2 yet, but I've played Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360. It wasn't as good as the first one, probably due to the internal struggles with Itagaki and Tecmo. However, Sigma 2 has Ayane as a playable character so I'll definitely pick it up at some point.

ninja gaiden is awesome hayashi messed up ngs2 itagaki made ngb/ng1/ng2 and the other ngs i love how it sounds much better in japanese Ng is the only game i like made by itagaki dont like Dead or alive much but Ng is the only game that can make you go insane on the higher difficulties lol but NG is awesome :D

My favorite is the original NES game. It's the only one in the series I ever played, but I remember it fondly. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.