Any Phish fans out there?

I just began listening to some Phish, and bought a CD called Billy Breathes, and I love it. Does anyone else like this group? What do you recommend for a followup on the first CD I bought?

I am not sure I would enjoy the long jams that Phish is known for, but I haven't heard them either. I just tend to get bored if a song is too long unless it is interesting.

I've been listening to them for years now (since high school in the early 1990's). The live shows were awsome. I would suggest getting some of their live recordings to listen to. They are not too strict about file sharing and encourage people that follow them on tour to freely tape their shows. They even have a special tapper's section at concerts. Their possition on taping and freely sharing music may have changed since then so I am not advocating that you do anything illegal, but there is alot of their music from various shows out there in the public domain. just check out their website (google "phish" for the address)

[quote="wbthrower, post:2, topic:242109"]
I've been listening to them for years now (since high school in the early 1990's). The live shows were awsome. I would suggest getting some of their live recordings to listen to. They are not too strict about file sharing and encourage people that follow them on tour to freely tape their shows. They even have a special tapper's section at concerts. Their possition on taping and freely sharing music may have changed since then so I am not advocating that you do anything illegal, but there is alot of their music from various shows out there in the public domain. just check out their website (google "phish" for the address)

[/quote]

Thanks. On Amazon they have dozens of live recordings. Any in particular? Do they have good DVDs of live shows as well?

Our son entered the lottery system of theirs to get tickets to their August event in this state. town: George, Washington. He won and this made him eligable to purchase 4 tickets (4 persons) for the week end. They perform annually or semi annually in central Washington on the Columbia River.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.