Any videos you recommend on YouTube?

[quote="lizaanne, post:20, topic:204963"]
Hey - everyone is entitled to their opinion, but hundreds of thousands of people disagree. ;)

[/quote]

Yes, 3,738,089 YouTube viewers can't be wrong. ;)

[quote="lizaanne, post:20, topic:204963"]
Hey - everyone is entitled to their opinion, but hundreds of thousands of people disagree. ;)

Anyway - I highly recommend the videos by www.RealCatholicTV.com - they are rock solid Faithful to the Magisterium, and the Premium Channel has hundreds of hours of excellent programming.

Here is the YouTube page: youtube.com/user/RealCatholicTV
:thumbsup:

~Liza

[/quote]

:shrug:I guess I'm not used to a Roman Catholic version of a fundamentalist protestant. Anyway I've since noticed the host does say "practicing homosexuals" but at first I thought he didn't. One other thing - Real Catholic TV moderates viewer comments. If you know them would you please ask them why?

[quote="Australis, post:22, topic:204963"]
One other thing - Real Catholic TV moderates viewer comments. If you know them would you please ask them why?

[/quote]

We are not a discussion site. We are not about giving people a platform to speak, we are about spreading the Truth of the Catholic Church. There is a forum (HERE) where people can discuss with less moderation, but on our YouTube site we get to choose what gets published and what doesn't.

If you would like the OFFICIAL response, you can see it here: An Explanation

I hope this helps.

But this is entirely off topic - so at a risk of totally derailing the discussion in the OP, if you have further questions please feel free to PM me. :)

~Liza

My kids and I love the evian rollerskating babies. Too tired to post link....just type evian rollerskating babies:D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.