Any Wii fans?

Christmas brought us ... a lot of different things. With two families in one house I suppose that makes sense. Maybe.

We got a Wii, which we love and use quite a bit. We haven't gotten too many games for it yet though. Just standard stuff wii sports, super mario bros, babysitting mama (my 3 year old loves it) disney sing it (the cartoon one with the songs from movies as theres a few different ones)

I think I remember seeing a game in the Nintendo Shop that allows up to 8 players. Something about Maracas. Its under the sports genre. You shake the remote.

We've had a ps3 a few years now. Personally, its not a system I would get for a family that's got younger members. There's not enough games to warrant it right now. But since we had one and my daughter LOVES animals, she got the new EyeMove with Eyepet. It's cute, she likes it but to be honest the money really could have been better spent. :blush:

My sister, who lives with us got a xbox kinect. I've not played much of it other than a few songs from band hero. She likes those band games. But I've watched her playing a few of her kinect ones and I have to say they look fun. Never tried it though myself. hehe I guess I'm a chicken.

I think I'll have to check out this Donkey Kong game.:)

[quote="mom2em, post:21, topic:226400"]
I think I'll have to check out this Donkey Kong game.:)

[/quote]

Welcome to CAF! :wave:

If you enjoy the New Super Mario Bros. Wii game, then you will probably enjoy Donkey Kong Country Returns. Donkey Kong is a bit more challenging than the Mario game, IMO, though.

I did finally get my 100% in Donkey Kong, though, which unlocked another mode of play. Now it's time to work towards 200%. :)

ummm, I'm a fifteen year old girl so I will definitely not like the same things you do for example I"m not really a fan of nintendo and mario and all that stuff. The games I like usually have to do with horses or singing i.e. Disney Sing It Party Hits, Disney Sing It Pop Hits, and Horsez. Oh, wii music.
Yeah. That's what I can remember right now. I know we have a lot of others but the sing it ones I play the most :D

[quote="jesusfreak4ever, post:23, topic:226400"]
ummm, I'm a fifteen year old girl so I will definitely not like the same things you do for example I"m not really a fan of nintendo and mario and all that stuff. The games I like usually have to do with horses or singing i.e. Disney Sing It Party Hits, Disney Sing It Pop Hits, and Horsez. Oh, wii music.
Yeah. That's what I can remember right now. I know we have a lot of others but the sing it ones I play the most :D

[/quote]

I'm a girl and I've played Super Mario games my entire life! They're so much fun! They're not really 'masculine' games as such - I'm not into the sort of classic boy games like Call of Duty, though I wouldn't say no to a game of GTA.

oh i know they're not masculine, I was just saying that I don't really like Nintendo games.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.