Anybody know of a book with images of Our Lady?

I was thinking the other day, that I'd like to have a book with the different images associated with the titles of Our Lady (and there are a bunch!) to look at. Like a picture of Our Lady of Perpetual Help with maybe a little story underneath explaining the picture or story of the title, and so on and so forth.

Does anybody know if a book like this exists?? :confused:

Thanks!

I've actually have seen a book titled, Miraculous Images of Our Lady at my local Catholic bookstore. Here's a link:

amazon.com/Miraculous-Images-Our-Lady-Portraits/dp/0895554844/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281226745&sr=8-1#_

[quote="rivera01, post:2, topic:208033"]
I've actually have seen a book titled, Miraculous Images of Our Lady at my local Catholic bookstore. Here's a link:

amazon.com/Miraculous-Images-Our-Lady-Portraits/dp/0895554844/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281226745&sr=8-1#_

[/quote]

Thanks for the link, I actually ordered that book the other day. I'm not sure it's exatly what I'm looking for though, as the images don't necessarily have to be miraculous. I already have the Miraculous Images of Our Lord, and the format isn't really what I wanted.

Maybe I'll just have to print off pictures of all the art myself and do my own research.... project time! ;)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.