Anyoe know the validity of this

mydailyinformer.com/pope-francis-releases-warning-event-is-coming-soon-this-is-the-end-times/#

:shrug: Looks like just another junk site.

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.” -Matt. 25:13

The Holy Father is a great man, but he cannot predict the future.

Looks like a fake news site.

I wouldn’t trust this site.

The headline is correct – we are in the end times. The end times began when Jesus ascended to heaven. Whether Pope Francis announced that or not I don’t know but I wouldn’t be surprised it he mentioned it in a homily. This site (looks more like a tabloid) just catastrophized it.

Catechism of the Catholic Church:

670 Since the Ascension God’s plan has entered into its fulfillment. We are already at “the last hour.” “Already the final age of the world is with us, and the renewal of the world is irrevocably under way; it is even now anticipated in a certain real way, for the Church on earth is endowed already with a sanctity that is real but imperfect.” Christ’s kingdom already manifests its presence through the miraculous signs that attend its proclamation by the Church.

Oh please. Just look at the tabs on that page.
Fake fake fake.
False, misleading, and sensational.
:dts:

There’s not a person on the planet that knows this, and Pope Francis would be the LAST person to claim to.

It looks like the website makes up “news” that helps them push prepper publications and supplies.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.