Anyone else tired of VT shooters pics on CNN?

Anyone else tired of those sick photos of the VT shooter with guns pointed at the screen and stupid poses? I’m a college man myself, and I say wait awhile before showing these pics. I guess there is not much sensitivity on this one…

I think this overblown, sensationalistic coverage only encourages copycats. Yes, I am disgusted.

We seem to have an almost evil fascination with these things.

If I were king of the world, no one would even know his name much less see his face and hear his words.

He is still attacking from the grave.

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/virginia_tech_video_reaction

I’m tired of it. I’m dedicating my prayers for the rest of the week for the repose of the souls of the 32 who were killed. I’ve turned off the news.

I’m sick of CNN in general.

Yes, I am disgusted by it being shown over & over & over. It gives him airtime which is not deserved. It encourages copycats. When I saw it come across the news, he mentioned in his diatribe the names of the Columbine murderers. My heart breaks for the victims and their families. They are in enough pain without having to see their loved ones murderer’s face and hear his rant.

They talk about it like 24/7 usley when i flip the channel or turn tv on
there it is agian
same things

I turn the channel when it’s on, and say a prayer for the victims families. I can’t imagine the kind of pain they’re going through without having to see their childs killer every time they turn on the tv. I think it is very disrespectful and insensitive to what they are going through.

I hope more news stations decide to stop showing the videos. I heard that Fox news has, so far.

CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc., ALL of them…run this VT tragedy continueously ad nauseum.
But, HEY!, at least they’ve found something other than Anna Nichol Smith to zoom in on.

I don’t understand why they keep showing him. We all know what he looks like and there’s no need to be on the lookout for him. I should be able to change the channel w/o a guy with a gun pointed at his head coming on my TV for my kids to see.

Amen to that!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.