Anyone has official St Charbel Novena in English?

Hi all,
just like my title, I am looking for St. Charbel novena in english, would be great if someone can share it
Thanx

saintcharbel-annaya.com/home.php?lgid=0

This is the homepage. On the left hand side menu is a link for prayers. It will list the novena.

I will also pray for your intentions.

St. Charbel, pray for us!

Thanks all,
The thing is I have severe Ankylosing Spondylitys, the medicine is very expensive and without the medicine the pain is annoying. I am currently trying my luck in Europe by studying master degree on a scholarship because in Europe my medicine will be paid by insurance, while if I go back I definitely cannot afford it with my salary. Unfortunately my time is almost up and until now I still cannot find a job or even an internship, while if I can get at least an internship then I can prove myself and try to get the permanent position.

Oh Miraculous Saint Charbel, from whose immaculate body, which overpowers corruption, radiates the scent of heaven, come to rronald’s rescue and grant them from God the grace which they are in need of ( healing, employment). Amen.
Oh, Saint Charbel pray for rronald.
Oh Lord, who was bestowed on Saint Charbel the grace of faith, I plead to you to grant rronald through his intercession that divine grace to live according to your commandments and Bible.
The glory is yours till the end. Amen.

Day Two :
Oh, Saint Charbel, Martyr of monastic life, who experienced suffering, and whom Lord Jesus made of you a bright beacon, I resort to you and ask through your intercession the grace (healing, employment) for rronald. I confide in you. Amen.
Oh, Saint Charbel, vase of perfume, intercede for rronald.Oh, God of complete benevolence, who honored Saint Charbel by giving him the grace to perform miracles, have mercy on rronald and grant them what they ask from you through his intercession.
The Glory is yours till the end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

Day Three

Oh, Saint Charbel, the amiable, who shines like a bright star in the church sky, brighten rronald’s way, and fortify their hope. On whose behalf from you I ask for the grace (healing, employment). Ask for it from Jesus the crucified whom you perpetually worship. Amen.
Oh, Saint Charbel, the example of patience and silence, intercede for rronald.
Oh, Lord Jesus, who sanctified Saint Charbel and helped him to carry his cross, give rronald the courage to bear life’s difficulties with patience and submission to your divine will through Saint Charbel’s intercession, to you is gratefulness forever. Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

Amen. St. Denis, pray for us. Amen.

Day Four :
Oh Father, Saint Charbel, the affectionate, on behalf of rronald, I resort to you. My confidence in you fills my heart. With the power of your intercession with God, I am waiting for the Grace which I ask from you for rronald for healing and employment. Show me your affection once more.
Oh, Saint Charbel, garden of virtue, intercede for rronald.
Oh, God, you, who granted Saint Charbel the grace of your resemblance, grant rronald the help to grow in the Christian virtues and have mercy on rronald to be able to praise you till the end. Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen

Day Five :
Oh, Saint Charbel, loved by God, enlighten rronald, help and teach them how to please God. Hurry to rronald’s rescue. Oh affectionate Father; I beg of you to ask God for this grace of healing and employment on behalf of rronald.
Oh, Saint Charbel, friend of the crucified, intercede for rronald.
Oh, God hear my demand through Saint Charbel’s intercession. Save rronald’s poor heart and give them peace. Calm the troubles of their soul. Glory to you till the end.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen

Day Six :
Oh, Saint Charbel, all powerful intercessor, I ask you to fulfill the grace which rronald is in need of for healing and employment. A single word from you to Jesus is enough to forgive them, to have mercy on them and to grant them their wish.
Oh, Saint Charbel, joy of heaven and earth, intercede for rronald.
Oh, God, who chose Saint Charbel to defend us before your divine power, grant rronald through his intercession this grace of healing and employment to glorify you with him till the end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen

Day Seven :
Oh, Saint Charbel, loved by everyone, helper of the needy; I have firm hope in your intercession before God for rronald. Fulfill this grace for healing and employment.
Oh, Saint Charbel, a star that counsels the bewildered, intercede for rronald.
Oh, God, numerous sins hinder your grace to reach rronald. Grant them the grace to repent. Answer them through Saint Charbel’s intercession. Return the joy to rronald’s sad heart and grant them their demand. You, the embodiment of graces, glory and gratefulness be to you.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen

Day Eight :
Oh, Saint Charbel, whenever I see you kneeling down on the cane mat, fasting, abstaining and absorbed in calling God, my hope and my faith in you augment. I beg of you to help rronald to receive the grace that I am asking for healing and employment.
Oh, Saint Charbel, absorbed in God, intercede for rronald.
Oh, Jesus, the most peaceful, you who has raised your beloved Charbel to biblical perfection, I solemnly ask you to grant rronald the grace to spend the rest of their life according to your demand. I love you, oh God, my savior. Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen

Day Nine :
Oh, Father, Saint Charbel, here I am at the end of the Novena. My heart gets nourished when I speak to you. I have great hope that rronald will obtain from Jesus the grace I asked for them through your intercession. I repent, and I promise that I will never ever fall into sin. I ask you to fulfill rronald’s demand for healing and employment.
Oh, Saint Charbel, crowned with glory, intercede for rronald.
Oh, Lord, you listened to Saint Charbel’s prayers, and you fulfilled the grace of unison with you, have mercy on rronald in their moment of distress. Save them from malice which they cannot bear. Glory and gratefulness be to you till the end. Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.