Anyone know of a digest for Introduction to the Devout Life?

Hi,
I’ve read through de Sales’ Introduction to the Devout Life twice now. It, for those who have not read it, is phenomenal.

However, the book mixes direct instruction (“meditate on this, then this”) with general advice (“avoid people who gossip,” etc.). What I’m looking for is a concise guide to his meditations–something I can actually look at while doing my meditations, without having to spend 20 minutes finding the right page for each day. If I can’t find anything, I’ll have to go through myself and write up short instructions for each day. Surely someone has already done this, right?

I guess what I’m looking for is a practical guide to the book’s meditations. Which meditations when, on what, etc. Anyone know of anything? Thanks!

amazon.com/Ways-Mental-Prayer-Domitry-Lehodey/dp/0895551780

amazon.com/Conversation-Christ-Teaching-Teresa-Personal/dp/0895551802

%between%

You might want to learn from St. Teresa of Avila.

It doesn’t look like either of those books contain what I am looking for. But good general recommendation.

Okay. Hope you find it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.