Anyone know what religious communities pray the full rosary everyday?

I have only found one in Ohio, the Order of the 2 hearts of Jesus and Mary that pray the full rosary everyday, by full I mean all 15/20 mysteries. I cannot find another community for the life of me lol. Was wondering if anyone knew or at least could tell me where I can find more information on communities?

I looked it up multiple times, but I couldn’t find anything explicit… I did find a thread from 2012 about how to fit the whole rosary in one day: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=718488

That’s all. Sorry. :shrug:

Some cloistered Dominican nuns pray the entire rosary, particularly the monasteries founded for that purpose. They have perpetual rosary – sometimes adoration, too.

You’d be hard-pressed to find an active order who can do all 15/20 in one day.

I think the Oblate Sisters of Our Lady of Fatima outside of Rome manage to get the entire rosary into one day. They spread it out, though – Morning has Joyful; afternoon, Sorrowful; Evening, Glorious.

HTH

Blessings,
Cloisters

I would recommend you contact the Dominican Sisters of the Perpetual Rosary, at least as a starting point.

The vocation director for your diocese should be well situated to give you advice about monasteries as well as other communities of women Religious in your area.

dsopr.org/rosary.html

Since you’re in L.A., I would recommend checking in with the Dominican Nuns at the Monastery of the Angels: monasteryoftheangels.com/

A blessed Solemnity of St. Dominic to you! Ask his help, as well.

Blessings,
Mrs. Cloisters, OP

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.