Anyone loves swimming?

I Need to choose a Swim Goggle. I have trouble with most swim goggles, because they dig into the bridge of my nose.

JUST Find these two:
Speedo Vanquisher Swim Goggle

A Mirrored Swim Goggle

Do u use them?
Any suggestion will be great.

Some have hard plastic over the nose, some have soft silicon-like material. Go for the silicon. Also, I would strongly recommend getting ones that are anti-fog. Otherwise, it is really a matter of personal preference. Those both look good though.

My kids like the Speedo Boomerang goggles. They have the silicone bridge over the nose. I believe I bought them at Kohl’s - they were around $10 and I had a 30% off coupon so they are not too expensive, either!

You might look at Barracuda goggles. They’re the only ones I’ve seen that are adjustable at the nosepiece (not that I’ve made an exhaustive search). The drawback is that they’re expensive.

I love the Speedo Vanquisher.

I’ve been swimming competitively for 12 years and have been using Vanquishers for the past five or six, maybe more. I’m a relatively small almost 19-year-old, so I still use the kids’ version, but there is also a womens’ version and the plain vanquisher–which is for bigger people/men.

On my high school swim team (38 people–18 girls), all but two of the girls had vanquishers.

Vanquishers also have removable/adjustable nose pieces.

Just a second–I coach swim team also–I’ll let you know some others I recommend.

Futura Ice (Speedo) are good for small people.

And, some of the high school guys have TYR Nest Pro that seem to work well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.