Anyone read this article on ordaining women priests?

Obviously unsanctioned. When I read the woman’s comments they just remind me of a petulant child.

catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0503401.htm

[quote=iamrefreshed]Obviously unsanctioned. When I read the woman’s comments they just remind me of a petulant child.

catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0503401.htm
[/quote]

What happened to excommunication?

[quote=USCatholic]What happened to excommunication?
[/quote]

They expect that to happen. What gets me is they don’t care.

[quote=iamrefreshed]They expect that to happen. What gets me is they don’t care.
[/quote]

Well, we, the Church don’t care about them either.

As we say in a slang term… “sc… them”!!

This was tried in 2003 in Germany, and all of the women were formally excommunicated that same year.

These women apparently value their faith so much that they desire the same fate. Why would they want to become priests, whose sole mission is to be obedient to the Church when they have absolutely no intention of being obedient to the Church?

Personally, I think they’re attention hounds and they are free to reject Christ if they so choose. Let’s pray for them that they don’t make this most serious mistake…

RyanL

I wish these heretics good luck on their journey to Hell. :wave: I just was wondering one thing, do they want to be called Father Jane? Just a thought since they can’t seem to get their genders straight.

For some reason reading the article reminded me of a theme song to an old TV show called “In the Magic Garden”…

*Come to the garden of make-believe, *
A magical garden of make-believe,
Where flowers chuckle and birds play tricks
And a magic tree grows lollipop sticks…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.