Anyone start a 9-day election novena?

I couldn’t find a thread either here or in the politics forum for a 9-day novena for the elections that I could start this coming Monday - can someone please direct me? Thanks.

I’d be interested in joining in this as well. Yes, getting rid of abortion #1 and #2 bringing our jobs BACK to the US, this is so silly, forgive me.

Common sense… does it still exist?

My husband wrote a 9 week novena which included the request for intercession of many saints. It has a brief description and what each saint is the intercessor for. This novena could easily be done for 9 days use each week for a day. It is in a Word file.

This novena is being prayed all over the world for the past 7 weeks, by many many people.

Send me a private message with your email and I will send it to you.

On Fr. Corapi’s Weekly Wisdom he suggested starting a Novena to Our Lady of Victory beginning Oct. 27 thru election day. That’s what I’m doing. He asked everyone to do so. God have mercy on our nation and world.

I’m with all of you. Desperate for the end to abortion. We must pray pray and pray and dedicate rosaries for this cause. Blessings to Fr. Corapi:)

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Possibly this thread has a similar idea: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=277858

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Also, go to: www.fathercorapi.com. He explains the whole thing about a Novena to Our Lady of Victory and Our Lady of the Rosary. Sorry, I don’t know how to copy/paste!!

Blessings,

Here are is another link for Election Novena :

Father Corapi Novena :

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=278232&highlight=election+novena

I will start to pray next Monday 27th October : Election Novena and Patriotic Rosary
I shall add and say once more that even I’m not american I care and hope for the best for America . God Bless you all for posting !

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.