Anyone watching PresidentTrump Rally in Tulsa Oklahoma Live

All day video broadcasting “LIVE” started at 1 PM Eastern Time

The Right Side Broadcast Network

I have no idea who this group is but they do seem to be speaking against abortion
They are on youtube, twitter. and instagram

1 Like

No, I wouldn’t want to do anything that appeared supportive of this very irresponsible behavior.

15 Likes

May the Lord bless President Trump’s rally.

15 Likes

Indeed. Particularly all those being exposed to Covid by this self-aggrandizing, irresponsible decision.

16 Likes

Luke 23:34

1 Like

It’s not starting till 8 pm ET. I will probably tune in and will be praying for the safety of everyone on both sides during it as I understand there is a counterprotest also.

1 Like

Already started" LIVE" broadcast at 1 PM eastern

He’s not speaking till 8 ET.

I’m sure it will take them till at least 6 pm if not 7 pm to get everybody into the rally who will fit. It normally takes hours.

The Right Side Broadcasting Network -----

Already “Live” people going into the rally - all day broadcast started at 1pm eastern

LOL…he’s ALWAYS speaking!

3 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

With Covid, this is a very irresponsible decision. Without Covid, it’s still distasteful. And that goes for all such political rallies of any party.

5 Likes

Definitely not.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I can’t wait.
Dante

6 Likes

I have to agree…I am not a Trump fan, but with all the sitcoms being in reruns this time of year, his ranting will be even more humorous than anything on cable or pay per view!

Pop corn ready!

I get where you’re coming from, but I think I’d find it offensive more than funny.

1 Like

The massive turnout of people who presumably support things like the right to life; the second amendment; and the rule of law; reinforce that the country has not completely gone to heck yet.

Covid? Legitimate concerns but we can’t cower in our basements forever. I would add that Joe Biden’s “strategy” is clearly to hide in his basement forever, in the hopes of avoiding the gaffes he’s made so often in his endless and largely useless political career paid for by the taxpayers.

8 Likes

Well, in all fairness, no one has to go. Perhaps you might consider the people attending irresponsible. Because the bottom line is it is their health at risk.

4 Likes

I’m a Captain Renault level of shocked.

3 Likes

True. I just hope they have the sense to self-quarantine afterward.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.