Anyone who can read needs to know definitions

a-pol-o-get-ics (-pol-jetiks)n. n (used with a sing. verb). 1. The branch of theology that is concerned with defending or proving the truth of Christian doctrines. 2. Formal argumentation in defense of something, such as a position or system.

Excerpted from American Heritage Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1997 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

JN 18:37 So Pilate said to him, “Then you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say I am a king. For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice.”

ushistory.org/declaration/document/rough.htm

JN 15:5 I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.

MT 10:16 "Behold, I am sending you like sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and simple as doves.

LK 9:5 And as for those who do not welcome you, when you leave that town, shake the dust from your feet in testimony against them."

closed #2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.