I’m just curious. This is not a condemnation of anyone. I am seeing comments on Catholic blogs about chastity and marriage in which people say that both them and their spouse waited until marriage for sex. I think that’s so beautiful and it’s amazing that this actually is still happening in our day and age. Is there anyone on the forum who’d be willing to share their story if they had the same experience and to answer a couple of questions.
- How long have you been married?
- How did waiting until marriage impact your honeymoon and marital satisfaction in general?
- Do believe your decision has reinforced and strengthened your love for each other?
- How did you feel when you found out your future spouse was waiting too?
- Did you pray that you would marry a virgin, or was it God’s surprise to you?
- Why did you decide to wait?
- How did you meet your spouse?
- Did you pray for your future spouse during your single life? Around what age did you begin to pray for your future spouse?
- Did waiting reinforce romance and trust in your marriage? Does it continue to do so?