AP declared Obama “Kenyan-Born”

The AP reporter stated the following:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

This report explains the context of the oft cited debate, between Obama and Keyes in the following Fall, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a “natural born citizen”, and in which Obama, by his quick retort,** “So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency**”, self-admitted that he was not eligible for the office. Seeing that an AP reporter is too professional to submit a story which was not based on confirmed sources (ostensibly the Obama campaign in this case), the inference seems inescapable: Obama himself was putting out in 2004, that he was born in Kenya.

Readers should take note that this AP story, was syndicated world-wide, so you should be able to find it in major newspapers, archived in libraries world-wide. If any reader does this, please let The Post & Email know, so that we can publish a follow up-story. You can scrub the net, but scrubbing libraries world-wide is not so easy.

[efoods]Hanen of Sentinel Blog Radio broke the public news of the existence of this AP story at on October 14, 2009 at 12:31 pm. However, The Post & Email can confirm that a professional investigator had uncovered this story months ago, and that certified and authenticated copies of this report, meeting Federal Rules of evidence, have already been prepared and archived at many locations nationwide.

It should be noted that on January 8, 2006, the Honolulu Advertiser also reported that Barack Hussein Obama was born outside the United States.

infowars.com/ap-declared-obama-kenyan-born/

Does that mean the AP is a “Birther” or that Obama himself is a “Birther”?

[quote="SamH, post:1, topic:284851"]
Does that mean the AP is a "Birther" or that Obama himself is a "Birther"?

[/quote]

Regardless, it is a topic not to be discussed on this Forum per Administrator instructions.

Source?

[quote="SamH, post:3, topic:284851"]
Source?

[/quote]

Robert Bay, it seems.

[quote="Rich_Olszewski, post:4, topic:284851"]
Robert Bay, it seems.

[/quote]

Where? It does not appear to be listed.

Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'

heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/obamas-literary-agent-says-he-was-born-in-kenya/story-e6frf7lf-1226360388343

Do I have time to laugh about this “rebirth” of “birtherism” before the Mods shut it down? It’s just plain entertaining! AP (and perhaps Obama himself) to the contrary notwithstanding, I have always thought Obama is “alien” in ideology only! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There, that feels better.

Responding to the OP, and I am not a ‘birther,’ what is more suspicious to me is Obama’s response to Keyes. He is basically acknowledging that he was not born in the US, isn’t he?

This topic’s a loser, along with the “Rev Wright bribed!” story.

Anything that takes away from this president’s horrible record is a diversion from the real issues.

[quote="Ridgerunner, post:7, topic:284851"]
Do I have time to laugh about this "rebirth" of "birtherism" before the Mods shut it down? It's just plain entertaining! AP (and perhaps Obama himself) to the contrary notwithstanding, I have always thought Obama is "alien" in ideology only! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There, that feels better.

[/quote]

My understanding is that even if he were born in Kenya he could still be president (contrary to Obama's "The Constitutional Senior Lecturer" belief in 2004).

What I find amazing is that so little of Obama is actually known that even his place of birth is debatable - even more so as time passes.

So, we can’t think it’s funny? Okay, :frowning: there.

Concur…can’t find it but do recall Mr. Bay…said this topic is a dead issue (my words)…my thought is that it is OBE…overcome by events…a dead horse!

Pax Christi

Just a case of factual errors in journalism, presumably accidental.

What about Obama’s statement?

I agree. Those who are “true believers” can go over to World Net Daily, whose only themes are birtherism, “Sheriff Joe,” the imminent take-over of the entire U.S. by the Moslems, and other various conspiracies, e.g., (was Andrew Breitbart murdered by the Left to shut him up?)

The rest of us can stick to reality and the issues that matter.

[quote="Rich_Olszewski, post:15, topic:284851"]

[/quote]

The Kardashians?

[quote="Rich_Olszewski, post:15, topic:284851"]
I agree. Those who are "true believers" can go over to World Net Daily, whose only themes are birtherism, "Sheriff Joe," the imminent take-over of the entire U.S. by the Moslems, and other various conspiracies, e.g., (was Andrew Breitbart murdered by the Left to shut him up?)

[/quote]

I do not know what to believe about Obama's birth place, but the Herald Sun, ABC etc. - mainstream news is now picking the story up about the literary agent who wrote Obama was born in Kenya up until until 2007.

I do think it’s funny, along the same lines as the White House website linking past Presidential Bios to praise the current admin.

Occam’s Razor would suggest that it was a case of an agent “overselling” its client, as the AP story does.

I just don’t believe it to be a serious issue, like the economy, the deficit, the administration’s attack on people of conscience, and the looming SCOTUS decision that overturns the ACA. :thumbsup:

[quote="scipio337, post:9, topic:284851"]
This topic's a loser, along with the "Rev Wright bribed!" story.

Anything that takes away from this president's horrible record is a diversion from the real issues.

[/quote]

Pardon the tangent, but I haven't been closely following. Was the Rev. Wright bribe story debunked?

[quote="Havard, post:19, topic:284851"]
Pardon the tangent, but I haven't been closely following. Was the Rev. Wright bribe story debunked?

[/quote]

Wright himself has verified it.

cltv.com/videogallery/69925853/News/Rev-Wright-says-he-was-offered-bribe-by-Obama-team

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.