Apologetics Specifically for Protestants

I’m looking for some good audio downloads that are specifically aimed at evangelicals, specifically calvinist baptists.

I’ve really been enjoying the Journey Home real audio files and other stuff from Scott Hahn, etc. But even most of these kinda assume the listener is catholic or at least pretty sympathetic.

Any recommendations? (especially if they’re free! :slight_smile: )

I know that my roommate, a Protestant, is more likely to listen to a debate than a lecture. That is, he wants to hear the Protestant throw in his bit along with the Catholic fellow. If you encounter people like that, you should try The Bible Answer Man Debate - Jimmy Akin vs James White. It’s good.

God bless.

-Joel

How about Catholicism meets Calvary Chapel, the tapes by Saint Joseph communications.

www.saintjoe.com

There is plenty of other media there available.

God Bless
Scylla

[quote=Sgt Sweaters]I know that my roommate, a Protestant, is more likely to listen to a debate than a lecture. That is, he wants to hear the Protestant throw in his bit along with the Catholic fellow. If you encounter people like that, you should try The Bible Answer Man Debate - Jimmy Akin vs James White. It’s good.

God bless.

-Joel
[/quote]

That’s a good idea, and I’d like to hear it. But $30? I don’'t think I can justify spending that much for a debate.

[quote=RonRule]That’s a good idea, and I’d like to hear it. But $30? I can’t justify spending that much for a debate.
[/quote]

Well, 3 cds, so it’s just $10/cd, which isn’t all that bad. You’ll benefit just as much as your Protestant friends, and plus, you’ll be helping out CA!

Win-win, right?

God bless.

What about the Catholic Answers downloads from this website,
it is free.
catholic.com/radio.asp

Just click on one of the links on the left either MP3 or Real Audio, they just started having the MP3’s so there isn’t too many, there are a bunch of Real Audio files available for download.

This is aimed more for a general audience, not just Catholic. I will look for more stuff, later on when I get a chance.

Scylla

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.