Apologetics tapes

Most apologetics tapes I have heard are directed toward Catholics and teaching them how to do apologetics.

What I need are tapes that are directed at non-Catholics (mostly Baptist) family members. I want them to hear it from someone else but in a loving gentle way.

Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

Pansy ( a former baptist myself) :thumbsup:

Pansy,

I think you may like John Martignoni’s tapes, they are pretty good and free at this website biblechristiansociety.com/free_tapes.asp

[quote=Pansy]Most apologetics tapes I have heard are directed toward Catholics and teaching them how to do apologetics.

What I need are tapes that are directed at non-Catholics (mostly Baptist) family members. I want them to hear it from someone else but in a loving gentle way.

Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

Pansy ( a former baptist myself) :thumbsup:
[/quote]

There are several different “Conversion Stories” available on tapes. These are very helpful in this area. also **Crossing the Tiber **is a very good book.

closed #4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.