APOLOGETICS (what should i do)

hola:
i am a layperson and i made a webring and a webpage about apologetics and antisuperstition i advertise both and got call to the sistems ofice of the archdioseses, they want to know if i was a catholic (because here there is a lot of "pseudocatholic sites around"
so my question is this:
1.-should i surrender all my work to the priests???
2.-delete everything???
3.-should i stay only with the CRUSADE AGAINST SUPERSTITION???

you see i am afraid i will do as the worker who hides his coin in the ground and at the return of the boss he gives only his coin…on the other hand i am afraid that what i have made takes somebody away from the path.

SUGESTIONS PLEASE!!!

[quote=miguel delgado]hola:
i am a layperson and i made a webring and a webpage about apologetics and antisuperstition i advertise both and got call to the sistems ofice of the archdioseses, they want to know if i was a catholic (because here there is a lot of "pseudocatholic sites around"
so my question is this:
1.-should i surrender all my work to the priests???
2.-delete everything???

you see i am afraid i will do as the worker who hides his coin in the ground and at the return of the boss he gives only his coin…on the other hand i am afraid that what i have made takes somebody away from the path.

SUGESTIONS PLEASE!!!
[/quote]

Be completely open with the archdiocese. Show them everything. Keep them in the loop. It will be a wonderful thing to have them on your side.

I agree with mercygate. You should also link your sites on your signiture!

God Bless,
RyanL

[quote=RyanL]I agree with mercygate. You should also link your sites on your signiture!

God Bless,
RyanL
[/quote]

www.escudo.com.mx

and
c.webring.com/hub?ring=escudoapologetic

HOPE YOU KNOW SPANISH HAHAHA

I don’t know what the policies are for the Archdiocese of Monterey, Mexico, are, but if you were here in the USA, the best thing to do is as the previous posters said, be perfectly cooperative with the Church authorities who have the primary responsibility to make sure the faith of Catholics is protected.

If all they are doing is “asking if you are Catholic,” it doesn’t sound too worrisome. Perhaps they have some question about the orthodoxy of your site based on something they’ve seen there.

Whatever their suggestions turn out to be, your first attitude should be one of humility and openess to fraternal correction. If it turns out to be some kind of unreasonable crack-down (which I can’t imagine but not living in Monterey, I can’t say), then, based on your local procedures, you may consider an appeal process. Good luck.

Also be free with the Archdiocese and tell them, “I do this because I love the Church. If there are any errors, I will be happy to fix them.”

I Have Made Up My Mind:

I Will Surrender Both Sites And Everything I Have Of Them And Be Humble To The Church, Because I Dont Know As Much About Apologetics And I Dont Want That Because Of Me Some Will Go Away From The Path, But I Will Keep My Superstition Crusade.

Thanks For Your Help Guys I Will Keep You In My Prayers.

[quote=miguel delgado]I Have Made Up My Mind:

I Will Surrender Both Sites And Everything I Have Of Them And Be Humble To The Church, Because I Dont Know As Much About Apologetics And I Dont Want That Because Of Me Some Will Go Away From The Path, But I Will Keep My Superstition Crusade.

Thanks For Your Help Guys I Will Keep You In My Prayers.
[/quote]

ANSWER: A BIG NO-NO, you see i went and surrender my page and my work and they say no, you will not, you will wait for approval from aciprensa.com and encuentra.com if they approve you, you will continue your work and we will help. i will wait for approval and keep you informed…KEEP PRAYING.

Who are aciprensa.com and encuentra.com?

miguel delgado,

Nice sites, they look pretty orthodox to me, I think you shouldn’t have really any problems. It is good to always have things checked out though to make sure everything is, how it should be.

Scylla

I like your site very much. It looks very attractive. As I don’t speak Spanish, I have no idea what it says though. :slight_smile:

If the authorities look over your site does that automatically mean that you have to shut it down? Maybe they are interested because you have done an unusually good job.

[quote=deb1]I like your site very much. It looks very attractive. As I don’t speak Spanish, I have no idea what it says though. :slight_smile:

If the authorities look over your site does that automatically mean that you have to shut it down? Maybe they are interested because you have done an unusually good job.
[/quote]

we will wait if i dont get the “all clear” i will ask WHAT NEXT

[quote=Fidelis]Who are aciprensa.com and encuentra.com?
[/quote]

very large catholic sites (apparently Mexico’s archdioseses have something to do with them

aciprensa.com/

130.94.75.135/portada.php?f_doc=7 (encuentra.com)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.