Apologist wannabe

For all us wannabe apologists I found a great link which has an amazing amount of information in defense of the faith. I’m sure most probably know about this as I’m typically way behind the power curve but just in case anyone hasn’t seen it and wants to take a look here it is…

FYI I think some of it is a little dated and has changed very slightly but 99.9% still applies as far as I can tell.

radioreplies.info

That’s a great resource. For an interesting bit of trivia, volume one contains a preface written by (then) Msgr. Fulton J. Sheen. It’s the source of this famous quotation:

There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church - which is, of course, quite a different thing.

By the way, Catholic Answers put out a condensed version of this work: shop.catholic.com/radio-replies-classic-answers-to-timeless-questions-about-the-catholic-faith-set.html.

Yep I got 'em both and they are definitely handy. The CA volume eliminates all the overlapping answers. The online version is handy because you can search for a topic and get the references that you need.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.