Apology

If I offended anyone on this forum. I truly apologize and ask for your forgiveness.

Brandon

May God forgive us all.

You’re forgiven. :cool:

Follow Yeshua,

When one does harm or offends a person one should go and ask for forgiveness from that person.

But if one offends and sins against God one has to take that to the Church in order to be forgiven, you will find this to be true when you read (JOHN 20: 21-23) He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you. 22 When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them: Receive ye the Holy Ghost. 23 Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.

Follow Yeshua, it is through the Church that our Lord Jesus Christ wants us to go to when we have committed a sin against God, it is where your sins can be forgiven or retained.

Yes, I to always ask Jesus Daily for forgivness, but Like You say “Follow Yeshua” and there for I do Follow Yeshua’s command and go to confession with a Catholic Priest a successor or the Apostles and know that my sins are forgiven and not retained.

Only the Catholic Church has this Authorty and non other.

Ufam Tobie

Why? This forum is inter-religous. If you speak your heart out and what you personally believe, I think people are big enough to take them. Perhaps if you had been quite inconsiderate in speaking them out, then it is a small matter and I am sure you will be forgiven. But if you come with insincere motive and agenda that are against the forum’s rule, and if this is the case only you would know it, then you have a case to ask for forgiveness.

So to be safe, it is prudent to observe the forum’s rule and then asking for forgiveness will be unnecessary.

God bless you.

I think that people are quite ofen offending people on the non-catholic section of the forum. And most understand the ‘game’ of it all. And so, I believe that you are forgiven even before you asked for forgiveness. The most that we can do is post with love, dignity, charity, kindness and tolerance. And we all need to work on that.

Go in peace and make the world a better place and this forum too. :ballspin:

Thank you all for your kind words. I sincerely posted from my heart and your forgiveness speaks greatly of your character.

Peace be with you all today! And forever!

And also with you. :wink:

You’ve not offended me, but it is good to seek forgiveness just in case. Rest easy, brother.

Pax.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.