applying for jobs

My girlfriend and I are applying for work. We both would greatly appreciate all of your prayers!
:slight_smile:

Pax Christi

Praying for employment for you and your girlfriend.

Praying for anyone who needs work!

Prayer for all who need work is one of my constant intentions! I’ll include you and your girlfriend specifically.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

I’ve been looking for work and have an interview tomorrow, which I’m pretty sure I will get. It’s not the job I wanted, I feel I’m overqualified, and it doesn’t pay much, but I’m thankful because it’s a job.

:clapping:

Thank you.:slight_smile:

Prayers ascending.

I pray that Mother Mary and St. Joseph lead you and your wife to the jobs our Lord intends for you.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

praying for you and your girlfriend BlessedSt Joseph patron of workers please pray for them.:gopray2::crossrc::amen:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.