Applying to the diocese for priesthood and having my main interview!

Hello!

I believe that God is calling me to priesthood and this week I will have my interview with the diocesan panel to decide whether I will be accepted and send to a seminary. I am quite nervous already and I was hoping that I might find some good souls to pray for me. Please remember me and all the other candidates in your prayers, especially on Tuesday. I will pray for you as well. Thank you! :slight_smile:

In Christ,
G

Hi! :slight_smile: Welcome to the forums!!
I’ll be praying for you that all goes well and that God’s Will be done. I’m sure you will be fine. :thumbsup:

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

God Bless you and i pray for you while discerning your vocation!

i hope you have read Papa Benedictus XVI letter on the year of Priests. (catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id=33861)

mark

Praise God! I will pray for you and the other candidates, for sure.

Thank you for your willingness to answer God’s call. You and the other candidates will be in my prayers.

God Bless,
Gary

Congratulations!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

I will. There are some saints who struggled to become ordinationed e.g. St John Vianney, St Joseph of Cupertino and Ven Solanus Casey - Pray to these wonderful priests in heaven and of course, Our Lady of Good Success. Don’t be nervous, EVERYONE is on your side including the panel.

Jesus if You are calling Gwaihir to follow You as priest, then You are offering all necessary graces. Please flood these graces into Gwaihir, and into his interviewers.
Thank You for Your love and grace in Gwaihir’s life, for himself and others. Please give him the peace and integrity to be faithful always to the life You call him.
Thank You Jesus

This world needs good and holy priests. I will certainly pray for you and the other candidates. Please let us know how your interview went.

Thank you for all your prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will keep you updated. By the way, I’m reading the letter at the moment. :slight_smile:

God bless!

Will pray for you today… may the Lord’s keep you and guide you, and show you His ways!

God Bless You!!!

God Bless all our Priests!

Another person in this prayer intentions forum is having their interview on Friday (withwind). This is truely fantastic! I hope you get in.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hello again. I would like to thank you once again for all your prayer. I have been accepted and now I’m waiting for an interview with the bishop who will decide where I’m going to go next. :slight_smile:

God bless,
G

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

P.S. Gandalf sends greetings.

Praying for you and good luck.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.