Appoligy

Hello everyone, I would like to take this opertunity to appoligise if i upset, worried or made people feel uneasy recently with my thread reguarding depression. To upset anyone was not my intentions. I am seeking help from appropriate people who can hopfully help me through my illness, The moderators and all of you were very helpful and i would like to thank you for your advice and kind prayers. Again i appoligise if i have distressed anyone. God Bless you all very kind and thoughtfull people.

I pray it works out for you.:)

[quote="trish_scotland, post:1, topic:181891"]
Hello everyone, I would like to take this opertunity to appoligise if i upset, worried or made people feel uneasy recently with my thread reguarding depression. To upset anyone was not my intentions. I am seeking help from appropriate people who can hopfully help me through my illness, The moderators and all of you were very helpful and i would like to thank you for your advice and kind prayers. Again i appoligise if i have distressed anyone. God Bless you all very kind and thoughtfull people.

[/quote]

No apology necessary. Many of us have been there and done that.You're health and welfare is all we care about! Pour all your energies into getting and being well, and thinking yourself well. I remember apologizing all the time-for everything!Don't do it! Dwell on your GOOD POINTS and not your perceived failings(most of the time those "failing" are either unreal or exaggerated). God wants you healthy and happy praising Him with Joy in your heart.! God loves you where you are and for what you are-warts and all!
God wants you happy!Remember that always.Get well, stay well and May God's love raise you up and keep you safe! Amen

Trish you have no need to apologise.
You are a lovely person and did the right thing coming here to CAF for support.
I would not have met you and become friends if it weren't for your thread.
As the previous poster says you have no need to apologise.We all have times
of hardship in our lives that's how we can help one another.
You are in my prayers.God bless

SERENITY PRAYER
O God, grant me to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the diffrence. Amen.

There is no need to apologize- it is better to spill what you are feeling and get the help you need - then to stay quiet and do something that throws away God's greatest gift to us. If you ever need feel free to PM. Remember you are one of God's blessings to the world.

Totally agree with juliamajor - no apology needed.

Thank you everyone. xx

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.