Appreciation to CAF

Just want to say thanks and I love you to the community for any advice, thoughts, opinions that you have shared with me in my journey so far in CAF whether I agree or not. I don’t have a lot of opportunity to have Debate with other Catholics. I love you. Please stick with me when I am weird. Awkward. Unpleasant. Angry. Sad. Human. And I will with you xx

Wierd, sad, human? Hahaha that’s all of us. It’s a pleasure, @halogirl. Blessings.

Thank YOU. :sunflower:

I am also a card-carrying member of the weird, awkward, unpleasant, angry, sad and human club. It’s always a relief to find out I’m not alone.

Once you have been here a while, you will realize we are all weird, awkward, unpleasant, angry, sad and human. :wink:

Hey, I resemble that remark! Seriously, @halogirl, I think you will find we are all of these and more. The vast majority of members are sincere in their beliefs and responses.

Whatever else we are, we are a community. Both on CAF , and as the Body of the Church.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.