Are all of my sins absolved after confession even though I purposely left some out?

Does God still forgive if I only confess some of my sins? If I only confess what I am comfortable confessing does he forgive all of my sins? Does it still work if you reflect on the sins that you did not want to confess but still confess a few sins? I feel like I know the answer already but I wanted to hear from all of you. If you could, I want to ask for your prayers for God to grant me strength to turn away from mortal sin. Prayers are very much appreciated.
Thank you, and may God bless you all.

Friend,

If one deliberately deceives the Confessor by deliberately not acknowledging a mortal sin, one further commits the mortal sin of sacrilege and NONE of the sins confessed are absolved! The Lord lovingly shed His blood in redeeming us, the LEAST we can do is acknowledge the sins He died to forgive.

Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.