Are Guardian Angels Real?

Hi I just watched a video on YouTube that appears to be real, showing a human-like being saving a man from getting hit by a truck. It has a lot of people talking about whether or not angels are real, in this day and age. Yes, we have read about the angels appearing in biblical times, but do they still appear in modern times to really save people? Here is a link to the video below. My thoughts were that if guardian angels do still exist yet only save some people, perhaps who they save has to do with that person still having some unfulfilled purpose that God wants them to complete before thy die?

I would really appreciate your opinion if you think this video is real or a hoax and also to know what the bible says about guardian angels and if they do still exist in modern times, what is their criteria for saving a person, i.e.: why save one person and not another?

youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs

Thank you for your time.

Geege

This link should give you the answer you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
**Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]Guardian angels
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.