Are John Salza's books any good?

I’ve known about 3 of his books for a while: The Biblical Basis for the Eucharist, The Biblical Basis for the Papacy, The Biblical Basis for the Catholic Faith Link to his books]

I looked at the Amazon “Look Inside” feature, and the books look pretty good. I’m thinking about ordering his books on the Eucharist and the Papacy.

[size=3]Are they any good?[/size]

I know John Salza is known for his views on geocentrism and evolution; but other than that, is he a pretty good apologist?

Any comments, suggestions, reviews, etc. will help!

bump.:thumbsup:

I haven’t read his books, but his website is an invaluable resource. :slight_smile:

SIDENOTE: Hmmm. Interesting - I didn’t know Salza held to geocentrism. I just thought it was Sungenis.

I haven’t read any of his books but have heard him on Relevant Radio and always enjoyed him.

Do you have a source for this? I’d be kind of surprised if this were true. Salza’s books are great.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it on his website. In any case, his books are still great. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.