Are Muslims saved apart from Christ?

DO WE REALLY BELIEVE MUSLIMS CAN GO TO HEAVEN?
Recently I have come across many articles written by Bishops,Priests, and even lay workers; stating that because Jesus is God then those who have dedicated their lives to other religions can still go to heaven. The Holy Spirit speaks about this and says in the last days there will be a great falling away. There is one God and one Savior Jesus Christ, and one way to God and heaven through Christ alone. He entered the Holy Place with his own blood once and for ever. In the Old Testement when other people groups worshipped other Gods they where killed. It was not excepted then or is it to be excepted today. The Catholic Church Can trace Her roots all the way to the begging of time. Islam didn’t start until the 600’s, and they have no problem saying the Catholic Church is wrong and going to Hell. We don’t believe Mormans are going to Heaven because they don’t except Jesus as God. Well I have read the Koran and they don’t except Jesus as God either. And another thing I’m tired of some of our leaders saying the Koran is a good book of wisdom, The only reason it’s good in part is because they stool our sacred scriptures and added them to it. Why is the Church so soft on other religions today and yet our Blessed Mother, the Apostles, Jesus, and all the early Church Fathers took a Very stong stance on false religions and false prophets. Jesus taking the strongest stance in Revelation. We must take a stong stance out of true love. If we truly believe in hell and care about souls then we will warn them and turn them from their errors. The Holy Catholic Church is the true Churh and Because it was built on Christ it is the only hope for a lost world. I pray that we will again take a strong stance. Jesus is the only way to God! He testified about himself stating He was the True vine, The Sheep Gate, and the Bread from Heaven. Only those who eat His Flesh and Drink His blood have any part of Him. I had a Blessed Father who I love, tell me how can we be so arrogant as to say that a Muslim or Buddist wont make it to heaven. Well how can we be so arrogant to say Jesus was wrong, and how can we be so arrogant to say our Mother Mary was wrong. Is she not above us all in exampe. Why do we let men take the Church off course? Are we more afraid of them then we are of God? We must repent and except Jesus as our only Lord and Savior. Sorry so long, but I am so confused

denwiles,

The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on salvation for Muslims - and non-Catholics in general. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
Is the Qur’an divine revelation?

Is Catholicism the only true religion (Christian)?
Do suicide bombers go to heaven?

Salvation from the Catholic Answers Library
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Salvation Outside of the Church
What is invincible ignorance?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.