Are sacraments in independent/SSPX churches valid?

Both of my parents were born in a diocesan parish and received Baptism, First Confession, Holy Communion, and Confirmation in that diocesan parish.
Post Vatican II both parents moved to an “independent” chapel where they met and were married.
My brother and I were born into the rad. trad. and have received all of the first four sacraments in “independent” and SSPX chapels. (All prior to the lifting of the SSPX excommunications as well)
Now we attend a diocesan parish in full communion with the Pope. There are limitations on the administering of certain sacraments, namely permission of the bishop of the local diocese to perform marriage and hear confession. I am so confused now how I stand as a Catholic. Which sacraments did I receive validly and do I have to re-receive some of them?

A clarification: The Masses are valid. But the sacraments such as Penance and Matrimony, for which the priest needs faculties (official permission from the bishop or pastor) are probably not.

Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P.

The following link should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on the validity of SSPX’s sacraments. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
Does the SSPX have valid sacraments?**
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.